Monday, December 20, 2010

Nature's Response


A beautiful sunrise in Vizag, a picture I clicked during my recent visit to the port town.

While everything about the beach and the sunrise was so beautiful, I wouldn't say the same about everything around the beach. The dirt, the plastic covers, the Pepsi cans and ice-cream wrappers were spoiling the show.

That's when I came near this rocky spot on the beach and thought to myself that perhaps Nature is showing its middle finger to all of us, for all that we do to her...

2 comments:

bag said...

Thank you for your usefull information.I like this kind of post which tell us much wanderfull massage.Any way I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Sports Jerseys said...

It’s an amazing blog.This was a very well-written and enjoyable post to read.Thanks for the info sharing with us.The way you have described all the things are superb.Keep it up.Keep blogging.