Saturday, April 5, 2008

And so it ends..


Thus came the end of a great and an enlightening year. We had the graduation ceremony today and I am sure you will read all about it in the media.

I had a great time blogging. It has helped me organize my thoughts, speak to people whom i have never met (and some of whom i will never meet) and at many times, question my own reasoning.

I will continue blogging, as the journey progresses forward. But this is the last time i can wish you all luck as an ISB student..

Best of luck

1 comment:

Kaustubh said...

Dude you are one of the nicest and most genuine people on campus...everyone has a very high opinion about you...trust me that you are going to make it very very big in life....cheers to you and please dont forget me !...had just the most wonderful interaction with you...C11 rocks...